Saturday, September 28, 2013

Surf’s up in Sunset Cliffs, San Diego and the Pacific Ocean is calling your name!

From one coast to another! Yes, the lavish lifestyle of a travel photographer. I was in Washington, DC a couple of weeks ago waiting for the cherry blossoms to bloom and now I am back in my hometown of San Diego, California soaking up the sun.

My photography has taken me all over the world, but sometimes I forget that I live in an American paradise here in “Sun” Diego. The weather has been in the high 70s this week so the other day I went to one of our hidden gems called Sunset Cliffs. This area has sheer cliffs that borders the Pacific Ocean and as the name states, it is a popular place for locals to watch the sunset.

There are some surfing spots below the cliffs and I spied on these two surfers as they headed down toward the ocean. I followed them down the cliffs and I captured one of the surfers just as he jumped into the water while his friend looked on.

I hope everybody has a great weekend. I am going sailing today and the weather will be at a high of 82 degrees. With that type of weather I may be jumping into the water just like the surfer!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog | Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment