Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lost in Social Media and in the Jungle of Palenque, Mexico

I thought I had posted this photo here on this blog.

I lost track since I am involved in a million social media sites like Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest....

I think I am losing touch with reality since my life has been enveloped by social media.

Just the other day I received the biggest shock of my life, my Apple iPhone rang! Nowadays, everybody uses their smartphones for everything but talking on the phone. It was a good friend of mine who wanted to know if we could meet for lunch. I scolded him for calling me on my phone and told him to leave a message for me over at Facebook.

I think I need to take another trip to have some real human contact.

=================

Palenque, along with Chichen Itza and Uxmal, ranks as one of the most magnificent example of Maya architecture in Mexico. Located in the tropical jungle of Chiapas, the southernmost state of Mexico, Palenque is the type of playground befitting Indiana Jones. The dense jungle covering these hills forms an evocative backdrop to the exquisite Maya architecture.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog | Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment