Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back to the Future with Lincoln and Washington

Back to the future (or history) at the Lincoln Memorial. Make sure you drive 88 miles per hour and make Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown proud! For those not in the know this is in reference to the classic 1980s movie Back to the Future

The cherry blossoms finally bloomed in Washington, D.C. and that made me a very happy man. In between photo ops with the President Obama and investigating the truth behind Area 51 at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (where’s Agent Fox Mulder) I kept busy while in the nation's capitol.

If I ever make any money from my travel photography, hopefully one day I can retire and cruise around in my DeLorean at 88 miles per hour.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog | Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment