Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ring of Fire! National Mall - Washington, DC

Ring of Fire! by Sam Antonio Photography
Ring of Fire!, a photo by Sam Antonio Photography on Flickr.
Sunset on the National Mall in Washington, DC. I took this in front of the U.S. Capitol with my Canon 5D Mark II camera mounted on a small table top tripod. I forgot to remove my UV filter, but as a result it gave me this “ring of fire.” I like making mistakes like this. It is still cold here in DC and waiting for the cherry blossoms to bloom.

I have been busy brokering a budget deal with Congress, working with the State Department on increasing world peace and playing golf with the President. I will be catching up with all of you soon.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog | Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment