Friday, August 16, 2013

You stay classy, San Diego!

"Mmm. San Diego. Drink it in, it always goes down smooth." - Will Ferrell in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Sunny days and mild, year-round weather make San Diego’s beaches a world class destination. Winter in San Diego is the best time to photograph landscapes and seascapes due to clear skies (no haze or fog).

Imperial Beach is a residential beach city in San Diego County, California. It has the distinction of being the most southwesterly city in the continental United States. If you were standing on the Imperial Beach Pier you would get a clear view of Mexico, which is only a stone’s throw away (that is if you have an arm like quarterback Cam Newton).

I took this photograph of the pier right before sunset. As luck would have it a young couple ran across the beach and into my frame. That’s San Diego for you...having fun in the sun!

I hope you are enjoying my San Diego series and as Ron Burgundy would say in his signature sign off for each broadcast, "You stay classy, San Diego!"

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
I'm over at Pinterest too!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment