Tuesday, August 13, 2013

You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn't waste either.” - Galen Rowell (1940-2002)

Another photograph from Windansea Beach in La Jolla and the second from my San Diego series. This is the same young woman from my previous post that was admiring the San Diego sunset. I liked how the color of her shoes matched the colors of the sunset sky.

Yes, I planned that all along!

I hope this photograph warms up the weekend for my friends who live in the frigid parts of the world.

Remember you only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, do the math and keep your finger on your shutter button.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
I'm over at Pinterest too!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment