Monday, August 12, 2013

Come and enjoy a Windansea Sunset in La Jolla, California

I spent most of last year photographing in foreign countries. As a result, sometimes I forget how beautiful my hometown of San Diego, California really is. So this will be the start of my new San Diego series. I hope you enjoy it.

Windansea Beach is located in La Jolla which is a community of San Diego, California. It’s very popular with local surfers (who happen to be very territorial) and is one of the best places in San Diego to watch a sunset.

Windansea is a hidden gem of San Diego and I do mean hidden. For those visiting from out of town it maybe a little difficult to find. No problem, just follow the La Jolla coastline until you find the famous palm-covered surf shack.

I photographed this young woman watching the sun kiss the Pacific Ocean as time transcended once more from day into night.

By the way, that’s the famous palm-covered surf shack to help orient yourself if you decide to visit my lovely hometown and seek the sunset at Windansea.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
I'm over at Pinterest too!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment