Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Olbrich Botanical Garden's Thai Pavilion - Madison, Wisconsin

The Olbrich Botanical Gardens serves as an oasis from the urban setting of Wisconsin's capitol city Madison or "Madtown."

In the far reaches of the gardens is the Thai Pavilion. Its serene setting gave me the opportunity for deep contemplation and at the same time recharge my creative inclinations.

This photograph is not HDR. This is a product of using my Singh-Ray graduated neutral density filter (I don't use it as much as I have had in the past, although I should since it cost me a pretty penny). That was stacked along with my Hoya circular polarizer to achieve this result. I'm dropping some big camera gear names to give the impression that I'm a professional photographer, which I'm not, only a weekend photography warrior.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to visiting your photostreams soon!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment