Monday, October 4, 2010

A Lovely Sunday Walk Viewing the Wisconsin Fall Colors

The Fox Cities Trestle - Friendship Trail is an old abandoned railroad trestle that now serves as a pedestrian and bike path. At 1600’ long is it the largest pedestrian bridge in Wisconsin crossing a body of water.

The trail is popular with families taking a stroll or, as you can see from the photo, taking a Sunday afternoon bike ride. It is also a great place to catch some Wisconsin fall colors, although we are still about two weeks from the peak colors in the Fox Valley.

I may have turned my circular polarizer a tad bit too much to get that deep blue sky, but with the fall season now upon us here in Wisconsin and with Old Man Winter waiting in the wings, we aren’t going to get too many blue skies in the near future. I have to enjoy the blue skies and somewhat warm weather while I can!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment