Monday, July 30, 2012

Going for the Olympic Gold!

As the London 2012 Summer Olympics get underway I want to wish all the athletes a great Olympic games. Of course, I’ll be cheering for the United States of America as they go for the gold!

Speaking of gold, this is one of Bangkok, Thailand’s iconic landmarks, Wat Arun or the Temple of the Dawn. It is a Buddhist temple that is located in the Thonburi district on the banks of the Chao Praya River.

At night the temple is lit up and its golden color illuminates the Bangkok skyline.

Stay tuned for more of my adventures in Southeast Asia.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment