Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Shadows of Mui Ne, Vietnam

I spent more time in Vietnam than any other country I visited in Southeast Asia because I found the country fascinating, photogenic and frustrating.

Let’s focus on the photogenic part.

Mui Ne is not only known for its amazing coast line, but also for its rich red sand dunes. The coastal charms of Mui Ne was a direct contrast to the motorbike filled concrete jungle of Saigon.

In Mui Ne I enjoyed great weather, great beaches and the photogenic sand dunes. You can read about how I captured this scene from this previous post Good Morning Vietnam!

I liked how the glow of the late afternoon light and the woman’s shadow came together in this photograph.

Stay tuned for more of my adventures in Southeast Asia.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture!
    I like that shadows you captured on this photo!
    Have a great day!

    xoxo, Juliana
    [pjhappies.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Juliana for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is nice and this picture looks awesome. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.We are making a plan to go vietnamese island in summer vacation and hope that it would be a wonderful journey.

    ReplyDelete