Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pineapple Girl






An example on how you make photos, not take them.

On the island of Guimaras, we stopped at a roadside pineapple stand and I met this young lady who was managing the stand. After a brief conversation I asked her if I could take her photo and being shy she declined at first. Before leaving I asked her one more time and she agreed.

She was in the direct sunlight so I asked her to move into the shade under the awning of the stand. I had to direct her a couple of times because the yellow rope keep getting in the way of her face. Finally, she moved to the left and I got one shot and that's what you see here.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment