Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Having Fun in Tigbauan!




In the coastal town of Tigbauan lies a beautiful church whose design was inspired by Churrisgueresque architecture, a form of Baroque.

After admiring the inside of the church with its unique mosaics depicting the Stations of the Cross, I stepped outside to photograph the facade. Behind me were children playing and they were intrigued with my digital SLR camera. These girls jokingly asked me if I could take a photo of them so I turned my camera in their direction and took a photo. They were embarrassed and were about to run away when I stopped them and showed them the photo I took of them on my camera LCD. Their eyes grew big and they screamed, "another one!" After a couple of snaps they got comfortable and began have fun in front of the camera and I eventually got a winner!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment