Friday, February 12, 2010

Pinoy Transportation




For the traveller the Philippines doesn't have an extensive highway network like the United States nor a public rail system like Western Europe. Instead you have an eclectic choice of getting around and within the Philippines over 7,000 islands by boat, bus, private car, jeepney, or my personal favorite the tricycle.

On my short list of photographs to get while in the Philippines was a panning shot of a tricycle. Throughout my trip I attempted many panning shots but I found them unsatisfactory. Finally, on the day before I departed to go back to the United States I got this shot during the Feast of Our Lady of Candles in Jaro.

Patience and drinking many San Miguel beers to pass the time pays off!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment