Monday, October 14, 2013

Political Storms bursts over Washington, DC

People accuse me of “Photoshopping” my photographs. That’s crazy! All my photographs are SOOAA, that is “straight out of Apple Aperture.”

I was walking in Lafayette Square, a public park located directly north of the White House, in Washington, DC last week. I noticed these cumulus clouds and composed a couple of photographs. I know this is Washington, DC where everything is an illusion, but I pulled no magic tricks in post-production. I simply increased the contrast and bumped up the vibrancy. Mother nature gets all the credit for this one.

It has been a roller coaster week here in the nation’s capitol. Scandals have burst over the political weather front from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) limiting free speech to the Justice Department spying on reporter’s phone records.

I guess my “Photoshopping,” I mean my SOOAA skills, aren’t the only scandals brewing in Washington, DC.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog | Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment