Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Congress is Crooked or the Blue Hour Tilt?

I can’t decide which title is better so I will leave it up to you guys. Which title do you prefer?

======================================

Mark Twain once opined, “Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” Those are the culprits that lollygag in the Capitol Building so there is no need to waste my time talking about them. So let’s talk about the geometric “H” shaped building you see on the top right hand side of the frame.

The East Building of the National Gallery of Art was designed by famed architect I.M. Pei. Inside is one of my favorite paintings, Salvador Dali’s “Sacrament of the Last Supper.” Dali was an eccentric guy so I thought of him when I composed this photograph. No, I was not on drugs when I composed this shot. To quote Salvador Dali, “I don’t do drugs. I am drugs.”

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog | Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment