Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sunset for my Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Sunset at High Cliff State Park overlooking Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin.

Many thanks for your comments, feedback and faves for I know most of you are online for Cyber Monday looking for deals. While you’re at it why not get your favorite photographer (yours truly) the new Canon EOS-1D X Digital SLR Camera? My poor Canon EOS 5D Mark II is over three years old and I’m in need of an update!

Photography question of the day: What is on your photography wish list for this Christmas?

Photographed with my aging:

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment