Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buffaloed in Yellowstone National Park

Obviously this American buffalo (or bison if you prefer) was raised without proper manners. He stuck his tongue out at me and somehow expecting me not to respond.

So I shot him!

What he didn’t know was that I was armed with a Canon 7D camera and Canon 70-200 f/4 IS L lens. He was lucky I left behind my Canon 100-400 f/4-5.6 IS L lens at home or I would have really blasted him.

After the incident I felt hungry so I rewarded myself by driving to the nearest restaurant and having a nice, juicy buffalo burger.

In the battle between man versus buffalo...man wins!

Man = 1 Buffalo = 0

Next time keep the tongue to yourself!

Travel photography question of the day: What is your favorite U.S. National Park?

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment