Thursday, November 17, 2011

Monumental Times call for Monumental Action

Thank Tim Ferris, Chase Jarvis and the evil Midwest winters for my long absence from my blog. They have inspired me to take a serious look at my life and make some dramatic changes.

Long story short I made the executive decision to not spend another long, brutal winter in Wisconsin. So I packed up my things and headed back to the sunny shores of San Diego, California.

After two weeks on the road, four thousand miles and a broken car oil pan I made it back to my beautiful hometown of San Diego. For now I am doing some freelance work for my former employer and as a result I’ll have more free time to spend on Flickr. In addition, I’m doing research for what Tim Ferris calls a “mini-retirement” for my journey to South East Asia next year. For my South Asia contacts I would love to get together with you when I’m in your town for a photoshoot, to grab a cup of coffee or to just say hello. Please drop me a line.

This is Mount Rushmore National Memorial located in the Black Hills of South Dakota featuring four United States Presidents (from left to right: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln).

Nature provided me with two opposing elements the day I was there: the fall colors and snow! Shortly after I took this photo I walked along the Presidential Trail when it started to lightly snow. Snow is why I left Wisconsin and now it was following me out West!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment