Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Having a Grand Time at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone

Being in Yellowstone National Park is amazing.

Being in Yellowstone National Park in the Fall is simply spectacular.

Being in Yellowstone National Park and being paid for it is awesome!

I just came back from a very quick trip to Yellowstone National Park. I was there for a work related project to capture still and video stock footage.

This is Artist Point in the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. As I arrived there with my co-worker there were already hundreds of people fresh from their tour buses snapping photographs. I simply made my way were they weren’t congregating and found this viewpoint. The trees were a perfect framing device and added depth to the overall scene.

Sometimes it pays off to venture on your own and not follow the herd mentality.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment