Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ready for Take Off in Kon Tum, Vietnam

Meet the Spiderman of Vietnam or otherwise known as the Airplane Boy.

He was featured in a photo blog I did a while back. Read the story HERE.

In a sense this photo makes me sad because I’ll probably never get a chance to meet this young man again. I’ll always wonder what the future will hold for him.

Will he continue to live in poverty?

Will he leave his village and head for the big city?

Will he get a decent education to handle the challenges of an every increasing global economy?

Will his ethnic minority tribe ever be assimilated into the Vietnamese majority?

I pray his future would be one of optimism and opportunities. May it “take off” and know no bounds.

Stay tuned for more of my adventures in Southeast Asia.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment