Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brain Freeze in Winter Wonderland

A pounding blizzard swept through Wisconsin and as a result I spent this weekend indoors. I was budgeting to get a snow blower this winter, but instead I decided to buy some new glass. I literally paid the price for that decision as I ended up shoveling my driveway all weekend.

Photography is not only an expensive hobby, but it is also responsible for sore backs!

So when I wasn’t shoveling or shivering I spent some time in front of my computer going through photos from some great trips I took. Going through my photo browser I stopped at a memorable road trip I took with my friends, Randy and Florence, down to the San Ignacio Lagoon in Baja California.

Many people go whale watching, but at San Ignacio you can touch these friendly whales in their own environment!

In the next couple of days I’ll be posting more photos from that trip and writing about the crazy Mexico road trip we took to reach the lagoon so stay tuned!

In the meantime, this is a sunset shot of Florence doing her yoga pose at the lagoon after a great day of experiencing the whales of Baja. I would write more to describe the moment I clicked this photo, but I’m having a brain freeze from all this cold weather.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment