Monday, January 21, 2013

Jumping for Joy in the Ta Phin Village - Sapa, Vietnam

“Also, being a photographer gives you a license to steal experiences that you ordinarily wouldn’t have. You enter into other people’s worlds who are usually very highly specialized, very rare.” - Jay Maisel

A young boy jumps for joy in front of his school room at the Ta Phin Red Dzao ethnic minority village in Sapa, Vietnam.

I spent the day exploring this village while in Sapa which is located in the Northeastern part of Vietnam.

You can read more about my encounter with the Red Dzao by clicking this link.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
I'm over at Pinterest too!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment