Monday, July 25, 2011

The Sun Also Rises

A break from my Costa Rica photos as I return to my Coastal Carolina and Georgia trip.

Wrightsville Beach is a beautiful beach town near Wilmington, North Carolina. In perfect solitude I enjoyed this sunrise at Crystal Pier. As someone who was born and raised near the Pacific Ocean, experiencing a sunrise along the Atlantic Ocean is a rare occurrence.

Ernest Hemingway wrote in his classic work, The Sun Also Rises, that “Nobody ever lives their life all the way up except bullfighters.” Well, a close second would probably be photographers who can capture an image in a brief instant and turn it into a lasting moment.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment