Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Arlington Memorial Bridge at Dusk - Washington, D.C.

Another three in one photograph.

From the banks of the of the Potomac River you can get a great view of the Arlington Memorial Bridge, The Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument all in one frame.

The Arlington Memorial Bridge not only links the state of Virginia with the District of Columbia, but also the Civil War era North and South.

On one end you have the Union’s Lincoln Memorial and across the Potomac on the Virginia side you have the Confederacy’s Robert E. Lee Memorial.

Some of you have commented on the recent watermarks on my photos. It’s there for a reason. People have been using my photos without my permission or compensation. If you want to use my photos please let me know and I would be more than happy to share them with you. Just drop me an email.

Don’t steal! The government hates competition!

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
I'm over at Pinterest too!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery

1 comment:

  1. Cool shots!
    I love ur night photography!

    Have a great day, Sam!
    xoxo, Juliana
    [pjhappies.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete