Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Greatest Saleslady You'll Every Meet

Damnoen Saduak Floating Market outside of Bangkok is a photographer's paradise. Get there early to beat the crowds and you'll be rewarded with great shots like this this one.

This old lady had such a charming smile and without one of word of English was selling what looked like pot stickers to all the tourists. I sat there for about ten minutes photographing her until her engaging smile beckoned me to buy one of her pot stickers.

Stay tuned for more of my adventures in Southeast Asia.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Still figuring out Google +
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment