Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy Bee in the Beehive State

This is from a recent business trip I took to Salt Lake City, Utah a couple of weeks ago. I have been to Salt Lake City numerous times but every time I wanted to photograph the capitol it was always covered in scaffolding due to renovations. This was the first opportunity I had to photograph their beautiful state capitol during the blue hour.

Utah is known as the Beehive State because the beehive symbol to industry and the pioneer virtues of thrift and perseverance. I was a busy bee for couple of days in the Beehive State meeting work deadlines and giving presentations. Fortunately I had one free evening to photograph the state capitol without any distractions.

Happy Travels!

Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography

Why don't you join me on Facebook?
Follow me on Twitter!
Sam's Photography Blog
Sam's Travel Photography Gallery
Sam's Other Travel Photography Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment